Covid-19 & Peligoni

 

A message from Ben Shearer, Managing Director

Updated: 22/02/2021

Dear Guests,

Following the prime minister’s statement today we await the outcome of the review commissioned on international travel that will be announced on 12th April. We remain positive that all our holidays will be able to go ahead this summer and we will contact you with further updates as and when there is greater clarity.

Rest assured that if for whatever reason travel restrictions are extended beyond the 17th of May we will be in touch with your options which will include a full refund if the circumstances prevent travel* by your departure date.

Sincerely,

Ben Shearer – Managing Director

(*where this is travel is originating in the UK)