A message from Ben Shearer, Managing Director
There are currently no restrictions on travel between Greece and the UK, and The Peligoni Club is now open and operating as planned this summer.
We are so grateful for the patience all of our guests and staff have shown throughout what has been a difficult period for all. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you in the coming weeks.
Key information for Guests:
- The club opened on Saturday the 4th July.
- The FCO’s advice against all but essential travel has been lifted.
- There is no longer any quarantine required when returning from Greece to England.
- Except in the case of a positive test result there is no mandatory quarantine in place on arrival in Greece from the UK.
- Direct flights to Zakynthos are available from most European airports including those in the UK
- The vast majority of club activities as open as normal, where there have been changes to ensure we can operate safely, we will inform guests of those changes in advance of arrival. Please see our Covid-19 reactions page for insight into those changes and what to expect on arrival at the club.
- All of our accommodation providers are open and ready to welcome guests and have ensured they are operating safely under the appropriate guidelines.
- ALL GUESTS MUST COMPLETE THE PLF 48 HOURS BEFORE FLYING TO GREECE, PLEASE FIND THE LINK HERE. https://travel.gov.gr/#/
Please do ensure you have the very best comprehensive travel insurance you can arrange as in the case of any flight disruption this would be your first route to avoiding a financial penalty.
Ben Shearer – Managing Director
Visit the FCO website for their latest Coronavirus travel advice and for information on taking out comprehensive travel insurance.