1. ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies are small pieces of data stored in a text file that is stored on your computer or device when a browser loads a website. The data is sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. They are widely used to ‘remember’ you and your preferences.Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
2. TYPES OF COOKIE USED
3. PARTICULAR COOKIES USED BY US
The following are cookies predominantly used by our website’s content management system.
|wordpress_||Cookie for a logged in user.||session|
|wordpress_logged_in_||Cookie for a logged in user||session|
|wordpress_test_||Cookie for a logged in user||session|
|wp-settings-||Used to customize the view of the admin interface and to keep these settings||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||Used to customize the view of the admin interface and to keep these settings.||1 year|
|PHPSESSID||To identify your unique session on the website||session|
|SESS||To ensure that you are recognised within the site and that any information you enter persists.||session|
4. COOKIES USED BY OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS
|Tracks what is being shared using the Share This buttons.||Share This privacy|
|Used to store a session identifier so that New Relic can monitor website performance.||New Relic Cookies|
5. MANAGING COOKIES
You have the right to choose whether to accept cookies. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary for each browser and version, but we have provided links with information about blocking and deleting cookies for popular browsers below:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).