In this Guest Hub you can order everything you need to make your holiday extra special prior to your arrival. Some of our pre-bookable services are available below and we will be launching our full 2022 pre-bookable services very soon. In the meantime, take a look at our ‘What To Book When’ guide so you’re ready to add all the finishing touches to your Peligoni holiday when we launch our Guest Hub. For now, relax, and we’ll be sure to let you know when we’re back.
Book Car Hire with AVIS
Booking a car for your Peligoni holiday gives you freedom and flexibility and we are delighted to work with AVIS as our car hire provider. As a Peligoni guest, you will be able to experience not only the very best car quality available in Zakynthos, but also special perks and benefits when booking through Peligoni.
Book now and receive a 5% Early Bird Booking Discount for all 2022 bookings.
HOW TO BOOK
1. View our car hire options here. Please note, the prices are based on a 1 week booking.
2. When you have chosen a car please fill in the form below. Please have your flight details, passport and driving license details to hand.
3. Once you have submitted your form, AVIS will be in touch directly within 72 hours to confirm your booking.
In order to benefit from our Airport Fast Track Service, please ensure you fill in all the required fields correctly.
Collecting & Paying
On your arrival at the airport, please head to the AVIS desk to speak to a dedicated Peligoni representative where you will be required to show the drivers licences for all drivers and pay with a credit card.
- AVIS can only pick up and drop off from Zakynthos airport currently.
- Group A cars are small cars and not suitable for a family of 5+.
- Depending on your arrival day an Advance Booking Period of up to 14 days applies. Please see dates below to ensure you request your AVIS car hire in time.
– For guests arriving between 21st May – 10th June and 1st October – 30th November, car hire must be requested at least 5 days prior to your arrival day
– For guests arriving between 11th June – 20th July and 21st August – 30th September, car hire must be requested at least 10 days prior to your arrival day
– For guests arriving between 21st July – 20th August, car hire must be requested at least 14 days prior to your arrival day
Book Airport Transfers
Step off the plane and in to a taxi that will whisk you to the club
Up to 4 (standard saloon car) – 60€
Up to 7 (minibus or equivalent) – 120€
Up to 16 (minibus) – 200€
The above amount will be added to you bill in the club, please note prices are subject to change.
You can now book your table online for The Terraces, Tasi and The Deli, making dining at the club even easier.
Simply click the link below where you will be taken to our
Open Table booking system.
Prepared in The Deli, our hampers consist of a range of pre-made or ready to cook dishes, delivered to your villa. From arrival hampers to breakfast feasts for the family you can order it all here.
Order Shopping For Your Villa
Order food, drinks and staples to your villa before you arrive. We have made sure our prices are competitive when compared to other island supermarkets and shops.
HOW TO ORDER
To order, simply fill in the form linked here and add any additional comments in case there is anything specific you would like to be delivered.
Please ensure that the list is submitted at least 3 working days prior to departure, this guarantees delivery to your villa on the day of your arrival. Delivery is complimentary for orders over 40€ or an additional 10€ for orders under 40€.
Dietary requirements can be catered for, please let us know in the comments section at the end of the form.
Let us know if you have any special requests in the comments section at the end of the form.
Prices of products may change during the summer and are subject to availability.
Book A Trip On Odyssey
Odyssey is our beautiful, bespoke, 55ft wooden Cacique style yacht built in the Peloponnese in the early 70’s. It can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests for half day or full day trips.
Odyssey has now been taken to her winter berth but will be available to book for summer 2022 soon.
Book Shipwreck Excursion
The Shipwreck Trip is a Peligoni staple not to be missed. After an early start, guests are whisked away by a privately chartered boat, arriving at the world famous Shipwreck Beach well in advance of the tourist crowds.
Adult – 35€
Child (12 and Under) – 25€
Book RYA Powerboat Level 2 Course
This course gives you the opportunity to gain a qualification whilst on holiday and become qualified in boat handling and seamanship in powerboats, focusing on low speed close quarters handling.
We run two courses per week. The first starts on Monday and finishes on Wednesday and the second starts on Thursday and finishes on Saturday.
The course costs £450 when booked and pre-paid in the UK or 535€ when booked and paid for at the club.