Weddings & Events Coordinator
WEDDINGS & EVENTS COORDINATOR
Travel, Hospitality & Lifestyle
The Peligoni Group
Full-time, Permanent, 9am to 6pm
Kingham Office, The Cotswolds (with up to 2 to 3 months spent in Greece during the summer to deliver the weddings and private events)
£27,000 per year
The Peligoni Club has a vacancy for a full-time, Weddings and Events Coordinator. This is an exciting new position, a fantastic career opportunity for someone looking to expand their knowledge and experience in the events and travel industry. Located in the Cotswolds office in Kingham, this is a full time role with travel to Greece during the summer, for 2 to 3 months.
You will be responsible for the planning and on the day management for weddings, corporate and private events that take place at The Peligoni Club. This includes all the pre-event administrative and planning tasks as well as delivering the event on the day, from start to finish.
If you have an absolute enthusiasm for hospitality with drive and ambition to deliver only the best results, a keen eye for detail, a warm and happy demeanour then we may be the place for you!
- Providing potential clients with information about The Peligoni Club including updated availability for private events, quotes, and carrying out preliminary client phone calls and initial meetings.
- Dealing with all enquires and event information and assisting with all the administrative tasks.
Operations & Event Production
- Preparing function sheets and running orders for all events.
- Attending all the events at The Peligoni Club in Greece to provide onsite support and ensuring successful operational delivery.
- Liaising closely with the Operations team to ensure that the wider events/activity programme is coordinated properly.
- Assisting with the physical set up and dismantling of events, including the management of contractors and suppliers.
Admin & Finance
- Creating client budgets.
- Creating client invoices and liaising directly with the Finance team as required.
- Updating the budget with all recorded income and expenditure.
- Keeping up with income targets set by the Head of Events & Finance team.
Marketing & Sales
- Supporting the Peligoni Sales team and assisting them with events related accommodation & membership bookings.
- Assisting in all events related marketing.
Special Event Weeks
- You will also be involved in the planning and delivery of our special event weeks such as PACE (Wellness week) and The House Party (Food & Music Festival). Researching contributors, drafting contracts, booking travel & accommodation as well as working on the programme and general logistics of the events.
What we are looking for
- Knowledge and experience in event management is essential
- Hotel experience is advantageous
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent social skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to provide clients with assurance, in a calm and confident manner, during pressurised times
- Attention to detail is imperative to ensure all key elements of each event are met to perfection
- A creative and imaginative flair to help clients build upon and develop aspirations for their event
- Energy and spirit are essential in the industry, as required hours can be long on event days
- Current IT and computer knowledge of programs including outlook, excel, word, PowerPoint is required to a high standard.
- Someone who wants to build a career around events and can grow alongside the business and build a long-term future at Peligoni.
How To Apply
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer who embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.