Frequently asked questions about our weekly club membership.
I’M NOT A MEMBER, HOW DO I GET MEMBERSHIP?
- Memberships are sold on a weekly basis.
- Memberships are purchased for each person in your party at the time of booking.
HOW MUCH ARE MEMBERSHIPS AND WHAT DO THEY INCLUDE?
- Membership includes entry to the club and use of all the land-based facilities.
- For a full list of prices and breakdown of what’s included please click here.
WHAT WATERSPORTS UPGRADES ARE AVAILABLE?
- Paddlesports upgrade which includes use of the kayak and stand-up paddlesports equipment.
- Full watersports upgrade which includes use and tuition of the sailing, windsurf, kayak and stand-up paddlesports equipment.
- Waterskiing and wakeboarding can be booked on an ad hoc basis throughout your holiday.
CAN I PURCHASE DAY MEMBERSHIPS?
- No, our memberships are sold on a weekly basis.
DO I NEED MEMBERSHIP TO ENTER THE CLUB?
- Yes, you must have membership to use our facilities.
CAN I ADD MORE MEMBERSHIPS AFTER I BOOK?
- We sell a limited number of memberships per week regardless of villa capacity, so please check with us before inviting additional people.
CAN I UPGRADE WHEN I GET TO THE CLUB?
- Only if there are upgrades available. We sell a limited number of upgrades and during the peak season weeks, we are typically full.
DOES IT GET BUSY (WILL I HAVE TO FIGHT FOR A SUNBED)?
- We limit our memberships for each week to keep a great atmosphere at the club, but never too crowded.