What does it include? How much does it cost? Do you need to have it? Find all the answers here.
Weekly Memberships are required when booking a Peligoni holiday so that guests can make themselves feel at home in a relaxed, sociable environment with likeminded folk. Only members have access to the club's services, facilities and grounds throughout their holiday. There is no main 'clubhouse' per se, instead our grounds are a labyrinthe-like collection of areas and spaces set within our little nook by the sea.
- The Pool Bar
- The Terraces Restaurant
- Tasi Restaurant
- The Yard Bar
- Tennis Courts
- Bike Shed
- Treatment Rooms
- The Courtyard
- Crèche & Garden
- The Lawn
- Watersports “Beach”
- By Rory Boutique
What’s Included In Membership?
In addition to access to club grounds, there are many services and facilities included with the membership. A few activities incur a small charge and where charges are applicable, these will be added to your tab.
Included in the club membership:
- Concierge Service
- Daily Towel Service
- Fitness Classes
- Group Tennis Coaching
- Guided Bike Rides
- Open Mic Night
- Quiz Night
- Rugrats Activities
- Sharky & George Activities
- Teen Activities
- “Tween” Inbeteener Activities
- Tennis Courts
- Yoga Classes
Included in the full watersports upgrade:
Included in the paddlesports upgrade:
Incurs an additional cost:
- Crèche & Babysitting
- Excursion to the Shipwreck Beach & Blue Caves
- Guest Chef Experiences & Food Pop-Ups
- Hampers & Shopping Lists for villas
- Massage & Beauty Treatments
- Odyssey Yacht Trip
- Peligoni Restaurants & Bars
- Personal Training & Private Yoga
- Private Tennis Coaching
- RYA Level 2 Power Boat Courses
- Waterskiing, Wakeboarding & Inflatables
Watersports are a core part of Peligoni.
The perfect combination of still mornings and afternoon breeze will ensure your day is just as active as you like. From a quiet tranquil paddleboard to an invigorating afternoon of windsurfing, Peligoni's perfect conditions are a tempting way to enjoy beautiful Greek sun and Ionian sea.
Guests can choose from the following watersports upgrades whilst at the club:
FULL WATERSPORT UPGRADES
Includes equipment and tuition of sailing, windsurfing, kayaking & stand up paddleboarding.
Includes equipment and tuition of kayaking & stand up paddleboarding.
Frequently asked questions about our weekly club membership.
I’M NOT A MEMBER, HOW DO I GET MEMBERSHIP?
- Memberships are sold on a weekly basis.
- Memberships are purchased for each person in your party at the time of booking.
HOW MUCH ARE MEMBERSHIPS AND WHAT DO THEY INCLUDE?
- Membership includes entry to the club and use of all the land-based facilities.
- For a full list of prices and breakdown of what’s included please click here.
WHAT WATERSPORTS UPGRADES ARE AVAILABLE?
- Paddlesports upgrade which includes use of the kayak and stand-up paddlesports equipment.
- Full watersports upgrade which includes use and tuition of the sailing, windsurf, kayak and stand-up paddlesports equipment.
- Waterskiing and wakeboarding can be booked on an ad hoc basis throughout your holiday.
CAN I PURCHASE DAY MEMBERSHIPS?
- No, our memberships are sold on a weekly basis.
DO I NEED MEMBERSHIP TO ENTER THE CLUB?
- Yes, you must have membership to use our facilities.
CAN I ADD MORE MEMBERSHIPS AFTER I BOOK?
- We sell a limited number of memberships per week regardless of villa capacity, so please check with us before inviting additional people.
CAN I UPGRADE WHEN I GET TO THE CLUB?
- Only if there are upgrades available. We sell a limited number of upgrades and during the peak season weeks, we are typically full.
DOES IT GET BUSY (WILL I HAVE TO FIGHT FOR A SUNBED)?
- We limit our memberships for each week to keep a great atmosphere at the club, but never too crowded.