Social Media Manager
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Travel, Hospitality & Lifestyle
The Peligoni Group
The Peligoni Club, Indigo Rock Villas and Sand & Stone Escapes are a collection of three boutique travel companies under the banner of The Peligoni Group. We are a family run company with a core team of around 20 employees and growing. We are looking for a new Social Media Manager to be the proud gatekeeper to our online presence, ensuring we stand out from the crowd across our social media platforms, websites and digital materials as well maintaining and updating all our content output.
You will be part of a Marketing team of 4, reporting to the Head of Marketing. The team works closely with both the Sales and Operation teams who collectively report to the Managing Director.
Location: Hammersmith Office
Working Hours: 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday with the option to be flexible.
4 days in the office with the option to work 1 day from home.
Responsibilities & Duties
The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies to enhance our online reputation, engage with our communities, and achieve our marketing and communication goals. This role involves creating and curating content, paid advertising, analysing performance, and staying up-to-date with industry trends.
The role comprises of but is not limited to the following tasks:
Social Media Management
- Create and curate engaging and relevant content for various social media platforms, including text, images, videos, and graphics.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar to ensure a consistent posting schedule that aligns with marketing campaigns and business objectives.
- Foster meaningful interactions with the online community, responding to comments, messages, and mentions in a timely and professional manner.
- Build and nurture a strong online community by monitoring user-generated content and facilitating discussions.
- Plan and execute paid advertising campaigns on social media platforms to drive website traffic, leads, or sales.
- Monitor and analyse social media performance metrics and KPIs, providing regular reports to track progress and make data-driven improvements.
- Stay informed about industry trends and competitors’ social media strategies to identify opportunities and best practices.
- Collaborate with events, sales and operations teams to align social media efforts with overall business aims.
- Ensure that all social media activities comply with legal regulations, privacy policies, and brand guidelines.
- Work with our external PR team on influencer trips, monitoring output and impact, and suggest partnerships and influencers to help grow our reach.
Digital & Printed Content
The Social Media Manager will also help with content creation and upkeep:
- Design and/or update existing designs for a range of sales and marketing tools such as area guides, floorplans, villa manuals, house manuals, brochures, information guides, menus and more.
- Work with an external graphic designer or printer if a project requires it.
- Update and amend websites on a regular basis.
- Ensure assets and images are well organised and updated.
- Ensure images and copy adhere to latest SEO practices.
- Report website glitches or errors with haste, monitoring user experience and suggesting ways to improve CRO.
Video & Photography Content
- Create inspiring, clear, and creative photography and videography briefs.
- Work with and assist our in-house photographer/videographer on location.
- Capture mobile photo and video content on location.
Scheduling, Organisation & Other
- Manage your time and workload efficiently via scheduling software and calendars.
- Ensure regular communication with the rest of the Marketing Team, updating on tasks completed and keeping everyone in the loop where necessary.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience in content creation and social media management, with a strong portfolio showcasing successful campaigns.
- Previous experience at a lifestyle or travel brand is preferable.
- Proficiency in using social media management tools, content management systems, paid advertising and analytics platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate engaging content.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and their algorithms.
- Knowledge of online marketing trends, best practices, and SEO.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Adaptability and the ability to stay updated with the evolving social media and content landscape.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to handle challenges effectively.
- 25 days holiday in addition to UK Bank Holidays
- Discounted holidays to Greece and the UK
- Family & Friends discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff discount in Greece
- Dog-friendly offices
- Regular work trips to Greece and UK locations
How To Apply
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer who embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.