SALES SUPPORT ROLE
Travel, Hospitality & Lifestyle
The Peligoni Group
The Peligoni Club, Indigo Rock Villas and Sand & Stone Escapes are a collection of three boutique travel companies under the banner of The Peligoni Group. We are a family-run company with a core team of of 20 employees who work between London, the Cotswolds and Greece. The Sales Team is looking to fill a new Sales Support Role to start immediately.
You will be part of a Sales team of 5, reporting to the Head of Sales. The team works closely with the Marketing, Events and Operation teams who collectively report to the Managing Director.
Location: Offices in both London and west Oxfordshire.
Working Hours: 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities & Duties:
The role comprises of but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Managing all post sales administration
- Updating software systems to maintain accuracy
- Converting all enquiries into bookings and ensuring we maintain our high repeat rate
- Ensuring the guests experience from beginning to end is faultless
- Liaising with property owners and managers both in the UK and abroad
- Creating and maintaining supplier relations both in the UK and aboard
- Managing relationships with accommodation owners and guests
- Aiding the sales team with sales of our property portfolio of the Peligoni Club, Indigo Rock and Sand & Stone Escapes including all its associated products and future interests if required
This will involve:
- Managing tasks using all communication methods including telephone, email, live chat, teams, in person and zoom in a timely and friendly manner
- Helping clients through the entire booking process
- Up selling all company products
- Working alongside a proactive team
- Managing and working with our software developers to ensure maximum efficiency in your role
- Learning and helping to develop new software
- An opportunity to develop and steer your career in the direction you want
- Be motivated and excited by the travel industry
- Have some CRM experience – preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Have an impeccable telephone manner
- Be able to demonstrate attention to detail in their work
- Be looking to develop their career
- Be proactive
- Be able to think on their feet creatively
- Be flexible
- Be able to work well in a team
- Understand and offer an extremely high level of customer service
- Be able to travel from time to time for short periods
- Be able to work out of our London or Kingham office
- Be prepared to be in the office 5 days a week
Scheduling, Organisation & Other
- Manage your time and workload efficiently via scheduling software and calendars.
- Ensure regular communication with the rest of the Marketing Team, updating on tasks completed and keeping everyone in the loop where necessary.
- Familiarisation trips to visit the portfolio
- Travel discounts within our portfolio
- £25-£30k per annum depending on experience
- Career development
- Pension Scheme
How To Apply
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer who embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.