In-House Content Creator
In House Content Creator
Travel, Hospitality & Lifestyle
The Peligoni Group
We are looking for a new In House Content Creator, within our marketing team, to supercharge our content across all 3 brands: The Peligoni Club, Indigo Rock Villas and Sand & Stone Escapes. We are a family-run company with a core team of 23 working between London, the Cotswolds and Greece.
As part of the Marketing team you will be expected to work closely with the Sales, Events and Operation teams who collectively report to the Managing Director.
Location: Predominantly based in the London office in Hammersmith when not on the road travelling to shoot locations
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, shoots and travel abroad may involve weekends.
Responsibilities & Duties:
The role comprises of but is not limited to the following tasks:
Photo & Video
- Capturing high quality imagery and video content of properties, lifestyle, local area and activities for all 3 brands.
- Image and video editing for use on websites and social media.
- Naming and updating photography files.
- Uploading assets to servers.
- Follow creative direction and briefs from the Marketing Team and Managing Director, editing/amending where necessary.
- Working alongside the other marketing team members to devise creative ideas on direction and style of photo and video content.
- Design and/or update existing sales and information documents.
- Liaise with external printers on print production.
- Research information for content relating to local area guides and experiences.
- Support with management of social media accounts.
- Support with the creation of social media content using photography and videography.
- Update and amend websites on a regular basis.
- Manage and update media library.
- Ensure images and copy adhere to latest SEO practices.
- Report any website glitches or errors.
Scheduling, Organisation & Other
- Manage your time and workload efficiently.
- Ensure regular communication with the rest of the Marketing Team, updating on tasks completed and keeping everyone in the loop where necessary.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Strong, creative, high quality photography and videography skills.
- Strong understanding of social media trends.
- An interest in travel/lifestyle is preferable.
- Proficiency with photo and video editing software.
- Proficiency with content creation tools such as InDesign and Canva.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating a range of lifestyle imagery – ideally with travel/property examples.
- Experience with content management systems, ideally WordPress, is desirable.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics is desirable.
- Strong project management skills.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Must be able to drive to locations across the UK, ideally with own car.
- Comfortable driving outside of the UK, when required.
- Familiarisation trips to visit the portfolio.
- Travel discounts within our portfolio.
- From £25k per annum depending on experience.
- Equipment hire.
- Career development.
How To Apply
Please send a covering letter, CV and portfolio of photography work to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer who embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.