For a larger family, looking for a great quality villa, with a clean modern finish, Fincha really does hit the right spot. Clinging to the side of a steep hill, it has views to die for with five bedrooms that will sleep ten comfortably.
Fincha is an extremely private villa, with a solid entrance gate and off-street parking. It has both indoor and outdoor dining areas, a fully equipped kitchen and living room, which open onto the generous pool and terrace outside.
Just a short ten-minute drive from the club with a refined southern French style, this villa is a great option for families or groups alike. We thoroughly recommend it.
What we Love
With ample space and brilliant facilities, Fincha is the perfect modern holiday villa in Greece.
Share this Property
Facilities & Services:
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Ice maker machine
- Fresh water swimming pool
- Underfloor cooling
- Satellite TV, DVD, and HiFi system
- Coffee machine
- Food blender
- Pressure cooker
- Hair dryers
- Washing machine and dryer
- Shaded outside seating area
- Outdoor kitchen with freezer, fridge and gas cooker
- Pool with motorised cover
- All 5 rooms can be set up as doubles or twins
Optional Extras The Peligoni Club Can Arrange:
- Airport transfers
- Car hire – Due to the location of the villa we do recommend a 4×4 car as the driveway is a rough track.
- Villa hosting
- Childcare and babysitting
- Shopping service
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
Low Season: 26th May – 30th June/1st July and 1st/2nd September – 16th September
Mid Season: 30th June/1st July – 7th/8th July
High Season: 7th/8th July – 1st/2nd September