Always a firm favourite with Peligoni guests, Xyloporta perfectly personifies the vibe of Peligoni and this special area of Zakynthos. Tastefully created from the ruins of half a dozen adjacent olive growers cottages, Xyloporta will comfortably sleep fourteen people in seven en-suite bedrooms.
The huge main living space leads via french doors to the infinity pool area and its adjacent splash pool, with huge views beyond to and down the hill to the sea.
This is a very special villa, perfect for large or multiple family bookings and really lends itself well to large groups of friends. It is located twelve-minutes drive from the club, down a short bumpy track off the road.
What we Love
Your own little village, Xyloporta oozes authenticity. A converted collection of olive growers cottages overlooking the valley, ideal for groups who want the best of both worlds – peaceful independent spaces with a great communal hub for those slightly less behaved nights.
Share this Property
Facilities & Services
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Music system
- Ping Pong table
- Washing machine
- White Company towels and linen
- Water purifier attached to taps in kitchen
- Midweek clean and linen change
- Communal kitchen, indoor dining area with an additional dining area that opens onto the central courtyard
- Fully equipped kitchen containing a large gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, and coffee machine
- 3 x Twin/double bedrooms adjoining, each with an en suite bathroom, 1 bedroom is large
- Dressing room or spare bedroom for a toddler attached to this large bedroom
Isobel’s & George’s Cottage
- 1 x Fixed double bedroom with an en suite shower, separate terrace and entrance
- 1 x Double/twin room with an en suite bathroom, containing both bath and shower, a separate terrace and entrance
- This room has its own fireplace and high ceiling
- George’s room can have extra beds as it is very large
Lara & Poppy’s Room
- 1 x Twin/double room with it’s own entrance and natural rock features intact, there is an en suite bathroom and the same high ceilings
- 1 x Large twin/double room, opposite the entrance to the main cottage, again with an en suite bathroom containing both bath and shower.
All rooms apart from 1 have space for a cot and extra camp beds for children can be arranged at an extra cost.
Optional Extras The Peligoni Club Can Arrange:
- Airport transfers
- Car Hire
- Villa Hosting
- Childcare and Babysitting
- Shopping service
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
Low Season: 26th May – 30th June/1st July and 1st/2nd September – 16th September
Mid Season: 30th June/1st July – 7th/8th July
High Season: 7th/8th July – 1st/2nd September